Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2014

Spooky Boobs

So it's 8am and it's already another lousy day but here's a funny story in spite of it:

I get to work very early on Fridays so I'm alone, it's quiet, no risk of people coming in to donate things. If I were getting paid, it would be the ideal job, but anyway! I'm in the bathroom washing my hands when I hear low, faint creaking, like someone walking on an old staircase below me, or in one of the other units. Since our building has no second floor, and there is no one going into the basement, this is a bit unnerving. I rinse my hands, the creaking continues. It took me a minute, but I finally realized that the creaking was my bra. My bra is creaking and my chest sounds like a haunted house.

BoooOOOOOOOoooooo


...oobs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment